Why Partner with Us?
6-step process of collaborative adventure creation:
- Profile intended participants
- Identify goals for the experience
- Describe the markers of success
- Brainstorm meaningful elements of the adventure
- Stipulate necessary boundaries and parameters
- Outline the journey from beginning to end
Journeys’ Infinite Toolbox
The knowledge base Journeys maintains of destinations, sites, activities, accommodations, guides, experts, educators, and local folks that all combine to form a unique experience for travelers. Our adventure specialists draw on awareness of which resources are the best fit for each type of group in order to craft programs that most effectively and powerfully build toward the goals of each unique specialty group. With the myriad possible trip elements at our disposal, no two trips are ever alike.
Group planners will also appreciate a lot of the same things individual travelers do, so check out our answer to Why Journeys International?
Journeys owner Robin Weber Pollak can lend you her strong background of experiential education, business strategy, training, and facilitation in a free consultation.