For Travel Professionals
We love our travel agent, travel advisor, and travel planning partners! Journeys has a long history of working with travel agents, advisors, and planners, and we enjoy helping you build the perfect vacation for your clients.
If you are looking for small-group or custom itineraries that leave big tour buses behind and dig deep into the unique cultures and environments of the places travelers want to explore, you’ve come to the right place.
Why work with Journeys International?
We understand your goals and concerns, both for your client and for yourself. You are busy; we get that. We won’t keep you waiting for answers to your questions. You are selling the world; we get that, too, and we understand there is no way for you to be an expert on every global destination. You can rely on Journeys staff to help you by:
- Having expert knowledge about all of the destinations where we travel, so you don’t have to
- Helping you pull together customized FITs for your clients instead of just offering pre-packaged tours
- Responding to your inquiries professionally and as quickly as possible
Plus, you’ll be comfortable knowing that Journeys is a long-standing, financially stable company, so your clients are protected from any financial risk.
Journeys International has a very fair commission policy, and commissions are always paid in a timely fashion.
Adventure Circle for Travel Pros
We know there are many places where you could direct your clients, and we appreciate you introducing them to Journeys. We designed the Adventure Circle for Travel Pros as a way to thank you for being a strong partner with Journeys International. As soon as you join, we will send you a welcome gift, and you can access these benefits:
- Adventure specialist available to help develop your client’s trip
- Personalized itinerary for every client
- Pre-departure resource packet for every client with personalized materials and advice
- On-call emergency support for clients during travel
- 10% commission on most bookings
- Priority notification of new itineraries
- Opportunity to host an Adventure Salon for your clients
- Discounted pricing for you and a friend*
(*In each year when you make a booking with Journeys International, you and a friend may receive net pricing on one trip with Journeys International.)
To learn more or to read our Policy Statement for Travel Pros, contact our Director of Client Services, Florine Herendeen, by email or phone (800-255-8735). Florine has been with Journeys for almost 30 years. She knows our destinations inside and out and can help you find the perfect trip for your client.