The Bird’s Word Blog
Why We’d Love to Show You Brazil
October 26, 2012
1) If you like powdery, white-sand beaches, we can give you an exquisite coastal experience, as well as a tour of the gorgeous Atlantic islands.
2) Spanning over 1.5 miles between Brazil and Argentina, Iguazu Falls is a powerhouse of water, consisting of approximately 275 separate falls. During the rainy season, the rate of flow going over the falls can reach 450,000 cubic feet per second.
3) The largest parrots in the world, the Hyacinth Macaws, live here. Their gorgeous, periwinkle-colored feathers give them a very regal and distinguished look.
4) We’ve got connections. Stay in family-owned pousadas and enjoy the delicious home cooking they offer. Spend time with the locals and observe how they live.
5) This is the best place to spot a jaguar. The BEST. The jaguar is the largest cat in the Americas. It will eat just about anything it can catch, but prefers tapirs, deer, peccaries or cattle.
6) The diversity of people, food, and culture offers something new at every turn. Enjoy munching on a “coxinha,” a traditional chicken croquette, while picking your new Japanese Brazilian friend’s brain about futebol culture.
7) We have an amazing team in Brazil that wants to meet you and “wow” you. Maybe even “Oooh and Ahhh you.”
8) You’ll feel like dancing. Brazil is the home of the “samba,” so how could you not?
9) The Pantanal region is the greatest wildlife secret on the planet. Spot hundreds of birds, caimans, and more while exploring the open landscape.
10) There are thousands of undiscovered special places throughout the country. If you ask, we’ll arrange for you to discover them.
Discover the undiscovered.